The Chairman’s Circle of the Davidson County Republican Party is seeking men and women from all racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds who hold to a common set of conservative values. These individuals consists of a group of people dedicated to influencing our county, our state, and our nation to preserve free market capitalism and individual freedom, who are committed to making Davidson County a place where our families and friends can live independent and fruitful lives free of excessive Government interference.
- The Chairman’s Circle will host several private receptions to include access to our elected county, state, and federal officials as well as key members of the community.
- Chairman’s circle members will receive complimentary admittance to certain DCRP events such as the Picnic, Christmas Party, and Reagan Day Dinner.
Core Values & Beliefs
- We support the free enterprise system as the primary way to grow the economy, provide jobs, and encourage the creative power of the individual.
- A strong national defense is necessary for the protection of a free society.
- We support limited government with less intrusion into the private affairs of individuals and business.
- We believe government should reduce spending, lower taxes, and eliminate fraud and abuse.
- We defend the U.S. Constitution in its entirety.
- We choose to recruit, support, and elect conservative individuals of integrity who will make a difference at every level of government.
- Established a grassroots outreach effort to educate voters at events in Davidson County.
- Improved our communications — updating our website, interfacing with Facebook and Twitter, more press releases on county issues (transit, sanctuary city).
- Supported volunteer workers and financial support for Republican candidates running for local, state and national office.
- Actively involved with electing new members to the State House and Senate.
- Hosted our most successful Reagan Day Dinner this decade.
- Inform and support the inclusion of all people — Black, Hispanic, Asian and others — through coalitions of conservatives across Davidson County.
- Establish a permanent office where we can promote the growth of the Davidson County Republican Party.
- Recruit and elect more Republicans to countywide offices.
- Fund raise effectively so that we as a party can support Conservative Candidates within Davidson County.
ANNUAL INVESTMENT: $1,000 INDIVIDUALLY
OR $100 PER MONTH WITH AUTOMATED CREDIT CARD PROGRAM
$1,500 FOR A COUPLE
OR $150 PER MONTH WITH AUTOMATED CREDIT CARD PROGRAM