Davidson County Republican Party 2019 County Caucus and Convention
The purpose of the Convention is to elect seven DCRP Officers (including the Chairman) to serve until the next reorganization in 2021.
To participate, you need to be a Davidson County resident and:
- have a valid picture ID (Federal or state issue) with your current address
- have voted in 3 out of 4 State Republican primaries since May 2014 (if these primaries were outside Davidson County, you can request your previous election commission to send to you your voting data. You must bring it with you and it must be certified from the County/State that you voted. OR, you can be vouched for in writing as a bona fide Republican by an officer of the Tennessee Republican Party, a member of the State Executive Committee, or a member of the Davidson County Republican Party Executive Committee.)
- To avoid waiting in line on the day of the convention, we recommend that you register online at Davidson County Republican Party Convention Registration.
Convention Date, Time and Location:
- Saturday, February 9, 2019
- Nashville Tomorrow Building, 1230 West Trinity Lane, Nashville, TN 37218.
- Doors open at 9:00 AM and are closed at 10:30 AM
(no one will be allowed to enter building after 10:30 AM)
Convention to end around 12:30 – 1PM
For more information or with any questions, please contact John Patrick Shorter, Contest and Credentials Committee Chairman
7517 Woodstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37221, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on February 9th and making this a great convention!