CORE VALUES & BELIEFS
1. We affirm the traditional values of the American experience and believe they provide an effective and constant way for the development and improvement of society.
2. We support the free enterprise system as the primary way to grow the economy, provide jobs and encourage the creative power of the individual.
3. A strong national defense program is necessary for the protection of a free society.
4. We support limited government with less intrusion into the private affairs of individuals and business, including the right to keep and bear arms.
5. We believe government should reduce spending, lower taxes and eliminate fraud and abuse.
Melissa Smithson, Chairman
Jim Garrett, First Vice Chairman
Chase Montgomery, Second Vice Chairman
Mark Woodward, Recording Secretary
Erin Rogus, Communications Secretary
John Shorter, Treasurer
Tim Herndon, Assistant Treasurer
Regional Vice Chairman
Chad Bobo, North Regions: 1, 3, 9, 10, 11
Raphaela Keohane, South Central Regions: 16, 17, 18, 19, 21
Karen Moore, South Regions: 4, 25, 26, 27, 34
Open, North Central Regions: 2, 5, 6, 7, 8
Dorrence Stovall, East Regions: 12, 13, 14, 15, 29
Vivian Allen, West Regions: 20, 22, 23, 24, 35
Kathey Grodi, South East Regions: 28, 30, 31, 32, 33
State Executive Committee Members
Chris Hughes Maria Stewart
Beverly Knight Hurley Karen Bennett
Ron McDow Michelle Foreman
Nashville Republican Woman
Music City Republican Woman