CORE VALUES & BELIEFS
1. We affirm the traditional values of the American experience and believe they provide an effective and constant way for the development and improvement of society.
2. We support the free enterprise system as the primary way to grow the economy, provide jobs and encourage the creative power of the individual.
3. A strong national defense program is necessary for the protection of a free society.
4. We support limited government with less intrusion into the private affairs of individuals and business, including the right to keep and bear arms.
5. We believe government should reduce spending, lower taxes and eliminate fraud and abuse.
Melissa Smithson, Chairman
Chase Montgomery, First Vice Chairman
Heather Sczepczenski, Second Vice Chairman
Evann Freeman, Recording Secretary
Erin Rogus, Communications Secretary
Steve Glover, Treasurer
Aaron Snodderly, Assistant Treasurer
Bob Ries, Immediate Past Chair
Regional Vice Chairman
Richard Eller, North Regions: 1, 3, 9, 10, 11
Open, South Central Regions: 16, 17, 18, 19, 21
Open, South Regions: 4, 25, 26, 27, 34
Open, North Central Regions: 2, 5, 6, 7, 8
James Garrett, East Regions: 12, 13, 14, 15, 29
Open, West Regions: 20, 22, 23, 24, 35
Dan Davis, South East Regions: 28, 30, 31, 32, 33
State Executive Committee Members
Chris Hughes Melissa Gay
Beverly Knight Hurley Karen Bennett
Ron McDow Beth Campbell
Robert Duvall Brian Mason
Nashville Republican Woman